- Knowledge Network
- UNWTO Awards
- Apply now: 14th UNWTO Awards
- Previous editions
- Becoming a Partner
- Talent Development Platform
- Contact Us
UNWTO Ulysses Awards for Innovation
TheTh TThe cdsh fcasdjklfh sdvh sd
The UNWTO Ulysses Awards for Innovation merit distinction in four categories for the significant contribution of innovative tourism initiatives which are both competitive and sustainable in their character. Nominees shall have been highly inspirational and have made a significant impact on the tourism sector which can be replicated.
- UNWTO Ulysses Award for Innovation in Public Policy and Governance: An initiative is highly innovative and managed by a public or public-private institution that reflects tangible and sustainable improvements in policy, processes, and governance. It works towards an inclusive model of tourism governance which involves diverse tourism stakeholders.
- UNWTO Ulysses Award for Innovation in Enterprises: An initiative presented by an active enterprise that operates projects or offers products or services that are innovative in the tourism field. This innovation could be demonstrated through new technologies, environmentally-friendly applications, social corporate responsibility engagement and other innovative contributions.
- UNWTO Ulysses Award for Innovation in Non-Governmental Organizations: An initiative managed by a non-governmental organization is highly inspirational using innovation, partnership, governance, or civil society actions as key factors for its achievements.
- UNWTO Ulysses Award for Innovation in Research and Technology: A research project or technological innovation is highly inspirational and demonstrate its effectiveness with practical application.
Learn more about the UNWTO Ulysses Awardees for Innovation:
You can also see the complete list of Awardees since 2003 here.