- Knowledge Network
- UNWTO Awards
- Apply now: 14th UNWTO Awards
- Previous editions
- Becoming a Partner
- Talent Development Platform
- Contact Us
Through the Knowledge Network Talent Development Platform, UNWTO Member States, UNWTO Affiliate Members, and UNWTO Regional and Operational Programmes are invited to join forces with the Knowledge Network to promote young talents in tourism through internships opportunities. The template attached details suggested criteria for calls for international internship to be announced and facilitated through the Knowledge Network Talent Development Platform.
Internships shall foster international mobility of knowledge and talent in tourism. Internships should provide a meaningful experience for interns based on hands-on experience that equally benefits the intern and the sponsor organization.
The Knowledge Network can facilitate the following:
- Sharing international internship opportunities in its media outlets and directly to the UNWTO Member States, Affiliate Members, as well as Knowledge Network Community and TedQual certified programmes
- Advising on criteria for international internships to enhance both the selected interns and the sponsor organization experiences
- Recommending minimum requirements for international internships within the Knowledge Network Talent Development Initiative
- Providing assistance to UNWTO Members in filtering internship applications
- Disseminating the experiences fostered within the Knowledge Network Talent Development Initiative
Please review the template below to start participating in the Knowledge Network Talent Development Platform.